Over the years, the Bernoulli way of working has proven to be successful and highly appreciated by our customers. Today, thousands of corporations in over 80 countries enjoy the benefits of our filter technology, in everything from industrial cooling water systems to water treatment systems.
Bernoulli System develops and manufactures automatic filters for natural water with a minimum need of maintenance.
It is our objective to meet our customers’ requirements in every order. We believe in the principle that all staff is involved in the quality of our products and that each individual should feel his/her responsibility for it.
We are continually striving to improve our products with a vision to expand our product range and to give the best possible customer service. Deliveries shall take place in time and with the right quality and our customers should feel that they get personalized service and comprehensive solutions to their needs, as they come to us.
All employees are familiar with this, our quality policy and have a responsibility to follow it and to work to achieve set goals. We are also working continuously to improve our management system and to meet the demands placed on us.
Bernoulli System is certified according to Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015, Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015 and Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001:2007. Certification is an important tool in the systematic work, with internal and external audits that place demands in terms of constant improvements in our daily work.
Our certificate ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 can be downloaded here.
Bernoulli System shall trough continuous improvement work and an environmental conscience in all parts of the value chain work towards sustainability.
Our environmental work consist of:
- complying with applicable environmental laws, regulations and commitments towards stakeholders.
- that all our employees have the competence required to take responsibility for the environment in the daily work.
- continuously improving and evaluating our environmental work in compliance with our environmental management system.
- continuously working to reduce our environmental impact focusing on climate change due to CO2-emissons from transportation and energy consumption
- in the long term developing even more energy-saving products.
- promoting system optimization from an operational point of view and reuse/recycle components.
All goods supplied by Bernoulli System AB are subject to Orgalime S 2012. No other conditions will apply unless they have been specifically agreed in writing. For deliveries to Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway, NL09 is applicable as a replacement for Orgalime S 2012.
The warranty period is 1 year unless otherwise limited or agreed upon for a specific delivery and starts from the day the end user receive the product. The warranty is valid for normal operation and requires that the prescribed commissioning, service and maintenance is performed. Wear parts are excluded from this warranty.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Bernoulli System AB collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bernoulli Systems AB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email, RFQ, RFI, Request for Data Sheets
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Bernoulli System AB may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Your input in our social media.
How will we use your data?
Bernoulli System AB collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, or request and to manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Bernoulli System AB processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Bernoulli System AB securely stores your data at our primary and backup servers. Bernoulli System AB will keep your data for future reference.
Bernoulli System AB may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like
What are your data protection rights?
Bernoulli System AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Bernoulli System AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bernoulli System AB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bernoulli System AB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure- You have the right to request that Bernoulli System AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that Bernoulli System AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to Bernoulli System AB’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bernoulli System AB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +4646385510
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bernoulli System AB uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Bernoulli System AB uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +4646385510